Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Built bikes for Sale--2011 GT Karakoram 29ers XL

These are two of the bikes I have for sale at the moment. If interested, please let me know. I've included more about me at the bottom. Thanks so much for reading.
2011 GT Karakoram 29er

SRAM PG 990 Rear Cassette of the 2011 GT Karakoram with SRAM X9 Rear Derailleur--all new











Building bikes, BIG bikes to be exact, started as a hobby of mine when I found other physical activities like basketball or running on concrete left me with sore knees the following day. I had to figure-out a way to get exercise and in the process, got hooked to how personal I could make plain frames designed to have certain parts into something of my own--color scheme, parts, and pieces. I've included some shots of the two I have for sale at the moment. And if you have come from Facebook or Twitter, I appreciate your time in taking a look. I hope you like them. If you want to ask some questions about what you see, please let me know. I'd enjoy talking about my hobby with you. Take care.tomstallbikes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment